Sunday, April 5, 2009

Does it ever end?

Since this is my first post, I'll give a little background about me. I am a single parent of a teenage young man. My life pretty much revolves around him, period. What brings me to blogging?? Good question. I started keeping a journal when I was enrolled in a program called Chicago Women in Trades. With that start, I continued when I started working as an apprentice carpenter. Little did I know how much that would pay off, in a good way and a bad way. More on that later.
I am currently looking for work, this goes back to the carpenter gig, and I'm working on my MBA in Information Technology Management. I do a little network consulting and I don't think I want to put on a toolbelt again. I have become a social networking aficionado and have generated quite a following on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter.
Like I've said, I have a story to tell and everyday I say does it ever end? Welcome to my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment